Play five rounds on some of the highest rated championship golf courses in the Rocky Mountains—on the RockResorts Golf Trail—and play a sixth round free with a pro! During your RockResorts Golf Trail adventure spend your evenings relaxing in award-winning RockResorts accommodations with a variety of amenities from fine dining to lavish RockResorts Spas™.
The RockResorts Golf Trail package offers you:
- Six rounds of golf on these beautiful Rocky Mountain courses - five rounds plus a complimentary sixth round with a pro (with one pro per round):
Six nights of lodging at RockResorts of your choice near the courses
- Rental vehicles from the Hertz Green Collection for all days of the Colorado portion of the Trail (based on availability), and air transfer from Colorado to Jackson and back
Special gifts including a leather carry-on travel bag, a signature golf bag tag, and a tree planted in your name with American Forests
From $5,499 based on double occupancy.
RockResorts on the Rock Golf Trail
RockResorts on the RockResorts Golf Trail provide the perfectly plush respite from a warm, sunny day of golf. Featuring RockResorts Spas with fitness centers, fine and casually elegant dining, stunning mountain views and attentive, welcome service RockResorts offers the ideal golf getaway.
- The Pines Lodge – Beaver Creek, CO
- The Arrabelle at Vail Square – Vail Square, CO
- The Lodge at Vail – Vail Village, CO
- Snake River Lodge & Spa – Jackson Hole, WY
Book your RockResorts Golf Trail Vacation
To book your RockResorts Golf Trail package—or a different RockResorts golf vacation customized to your schedule and favorite courses—call the RockResorts Golf Concierge at 866-617-ROCK or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay & Play Packages from $121 per person
For a shorter golf vacation, RockResorts is proud to offer stay & play packages starting at $136 per person per night! Play Rocky Mountain golf and stay in luxurious accommodations this summer!
Rules and Restrictions
Offer is based on availability and on double occupancy. Specific restrictions apply at individual courses.